You have no items to compare.
Please select a wishlist you wish to add selected product(s) to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom design products offers a wide variety of design options for the thousands of logo's and artworks that exist. We do our best to simplify it but with many options, there are many questions. Our most popular questions can be answered here. If you have specific questions relating to products or your artwork, feel free to contact us toll free: 1.877.644.4660.
1. Place your order in one of 3 ways: order online, call us for Order Form, or fax us purchase order (P.O.).
2. Send us good art file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. File format: vector file (.eps or .ai) and if your graphic includes text, please be sure to convert text outlines to lines/curves.
3. Confirmation of stock and ship date will be confirmed via email.
4. Art proof with scale, colors, and proportion will be sent to you via email within 2 business days of the receipt of good art file.
5. Art approval is required typically within 24 hours.
6. For first orders, pre-payment is required. Credit application is available after your first order. Company check, visa, mc, or AMEX accepted.
7. Once payment and art proof is accepted, production lead times begin.
8. Products ship on ship date.
9. Invoice issued via email on ship date. Invoice by mail is available upon request.
10. Ship tracking information sent via email on the following day after items ship.
11. Shipping confirmation sent via email after packages are signed for and received.
For standard (non-rush) orders, production time begins once you approve art proof. Production time can vary from product-to-product due to the different items and machines we use, as well as the work flow for each machine/factory. You can find "Production times" by clicking on any item and scrolling to the "Additional Info" section at bottom.
For rush production, please see the rush section below.
For high quantity orders, typically over 10,000 or 20,000 pieces, overseas production is available and may take up to 10 weeks for delivery.
Pre-payment is required for all first orders and for all orders without credit approval. After your first order, you may request a credit application to be billed net 15. Orders over $5,000 will require 50% pre-pay and the balance due on the ship date of your merchandise.
We accept the following modes of payment:
> Company check
> Bank wire payment (domestic & international)
> Credit card payments via Mastercard, Visa, or American Express
> Online payment accounts: Paypal and Google Checkout
A big part of our business is creating customized products for our corporate clients. From totes and cosmetic bags to jewelry, emblems, and charms attachments, we have a plethora of custom options for almost any one of our products. If you are looking to create a specific product from trusted and established factories, you've come to the right place! Please contact us directly via our contact form or call us directly at 877.644.4660, ext.111 for custom quote requests.
We are able to produce high quantity orders, well above the quantities published for each product. Many orders over 10,000 or 20,000 pieces can be produced overseas to save you significant investment. Also, with large orders, you gain greater customization options, such as creating original fabrics, printing larger than standard imprint areas, and using colors that may not be published in our online store. Please contact us directly for help with custom sourcing or call directly at 877.644.4660, ext.111.
1. Unit price is the price per piece. As you order higher quantities, it costs less to produce; therefore, the unit price goes down when you order higher quantities.
2. Set-up charge is the cost to create a custom screen based on your artwork or logo. When custom imprinting a product, we take your logo and create a screen or mold so that the ink or impression can be applied to the product. Each time you add another color or when you want to imprint on several locations, another screen must be made for the extra imprint or impression. This is why you pay a set-up charge for each color or location. The only exception to this rule is with full color printing (four color process printing) where you can imprint as many colors as you wish and pay only one set-up charge.
For color imprint, you save the most when you imprint only one color. If you have many colors in your artwork, we recommend choosing our full color imprinted products where you can imprint as many colors as you would like for only one set-up charge.
3. Run charge applies when you are imprinting more than one color or more than one location on an item. When imprinting multiple colors, for example, we imprint the first color on the item, let it dry, then run the product through the machine again for the second color and let it dry. If there is a third color, we go through this process again. This is called another "run" and the run charge applies.
Because the majority of our orders are for one color (one position) imprint, this first color is already built into the cost; it covers the product going through one "run" of imprinting. When you add a second color, this is when a run charge applies. Run charges are usually nominal for most products, ranging from $0.10 - $1.00 per color, per piece. The same principle applies with laser engraving, deboss, and other methods. The first location imprint is included but a run charge applies when you want to add a second location imprint to your product.
The only exception is with full color imprint (four color process) products, where all colors are included in your first set-up charge. Run charges do not apply with full color products.
Q: What format do you accept?
A: For almost all printing jobs, vector artwork, such as Adobe Illustrator .AI file, .PDF or .EPS file. It is imperative that all text outlines are converted to lines/curves.
Q: What if I don't have the artwork format required?
A: Send us what you have and we can evaluate whether we can recreate it or if there is a better solution. The higher the resolution the better. Typically 300 dpi or more is preferred.
Q: What if I don't have a designer and need creative help?
A: We have stylish stock designs that can be used for most "full color" or "custom cover" products. Stock designs can be personalized up to two lines of text, no charge. For greater personalization of stock designs or to enlist our creative help to create an original design, please contact us for a quote.
Q: What's PMS color matching?
A: PMS colors are the most precise way to get the color you want from a printer, regardless of what machine, computers, or monitors he/she uses. PMS colors are from the Pantone color guide, which indexes each color and categorizes them by number codes. This is the universal language of color for printers, designers, and advertising professionals.
Q: Is PMS color matching necessary?
A: Most of our orders do not request PMS color matching because our clients are happy with the final product and imprint. In the printing world, there is an acceptable standard of 10% variance in color. We, however, find 10% to be too high so we do our best to get you as close to your desired color as possible. Most customers are happy with our printing because our factories use high quality machines.
Q: Where can I send my artwork file?
A: Please email your artwork to email@example.com . If it's a very large file, try WinZip the file or go to www.yousendit.com , which is a free service that helps you send large files through email. Call us if you are unsure which to go with.
Hundreds of items can be produced in 2 business days at no charge. To shop now, visit our 2 Day Rush section. On all other items, we may be able to rush your production, but it would depend on the work flow and a rush charge would incur. Contact us immediately so we can help you with your rush order: 1.877.644.4660.
Our standard shipping method is UPS Ground, which is one of the most affordable ship methods available and generally takes 3-5 days in transit for delivery. Shipping is charged separately at cost price. If you prefer to use your UPS or FedEx shipping account, please provide us with your account number. We do not keep account numbers on file, nor do we use it for any other purpose than to ship your order directly to you, per your request.
Sometimes special shipping methods are needed: Express shipping methods, such as overnight or two day air, are available and can be quoted by phone or email, depending on the item, quantity, and your delivery destination. For high quantity orders weighting several hundred pounds, we have discounted rates with major freight / LTL companies and can send you a freight estimate, based on your specific needs.
Drop shipping is available. Due to the nature of our custom orders, we can quote you upon request. Generally, drop shipping is approximately $5-8 per location, plus the cost of freight. Addresses must be sent to us in electronic format.
Samples can be ordered online by ordering one quantity and in the set-up charge drop-down menu, select "Blank Imprint." If you supply us with your FedEx or UPS shipping number, we will not charge you for samples under $20. If you do not have a shipping account, we will charge you for the shipping but discount you on the sample. Contact us for the promo code to enter during your checkout process.
If you purchase a sample and then proceed to place an order with us, we will refund the cost of your sample during the order process. For existing customers, samples are free, with the exception of highly premium items.
Please note that we sell only promotional products (custom imprinted merchandise) and in bulk quantities. Therefore, most samples sent have a random custom imprint, so please expect to receive imprinted samples when you place a samples order. Customers who want to order blank products can do so but only at the published minimum order quantities and not less than.